Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
Burberry Business Services is now open for operation in Leeds and our talented Global Customer Service team consists of55 consultants, 4 Managers, 6 TLs and 2 Trainers covering EMEIA.We have a real desire and passion for excellence, product knowledge and most importantly that personalised approach.
We followed our roots back to Yorkshire, growing our awareness in Leeds and seek likeminded customer service enthusiasts to join us. As our customers are globalwe cover multiple languages, offeringroles in English, French, Spanish, Italian,German & Russian.
Through your passion for the Burberry brand andproduct, we can provide the opportunity to present your specialist, expert, product knowledge whilst providinga personalised sensational experience for our global customers.
· You would deliverWorld Class, Luxury Customer Service:
· Being part of theCustomer Service teamyou are the human face of the digital Burberry customer experience, connecting across the business to fulfil every customer need.
· You will be as helpful as possible by taking ownership of each customer journey, resolving cases through accurate, appropriate and personalised solutions that enhance brand loyalty.
· By demonstrating passion for the brand and expert product knowledge you will encourage customers to personally experience the style, look and quality of Burberry products.
· You will use your empathy and intuition to anticipate and understand customers’ needs, persevering to resolve service or product related issues with specialist after-sales knowledge
· You will be an enthusiastic advocate for the brand, using your knowledge to cultivate relationships that enhance brand loyalty and actively contribute to increased sales revenue
· You will be an expert in dealing with customers via phone, live chat and email dialogue, this will include direct contact from customers, calls for flagship stores, and internal colleagues.
· You will contribute towards the efficient running of the customer service department and play a key role in achieving the contact centre service level targets.
· Using a range of systems and digital tools, you will ensure that the relevant administration is completed and distributed appropriately, in line with the departmental ways of working
· Accurately record customer details using computer based and paper based systems where necessary.
· You will ensure to operate in accordance with Burberry’s approved policies and processes, and in line with Company procedures to minimise loss.
· Carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
Excellent verbal andwritten English language communication skills are essential, plus at least one or more of the following languages is essential:
· French, German, Italian, Spanish or Russian
· Possess a genuine passion for delivering world class customer service.
· Demonstrable experience in front line customer service role, ideally within Contact Centre or Retail environment.
· Passionate about delivering a sensational customer experience.
· Able to work collaboratively.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong problem solving capability.
· Team player.
· Robust and confident.
· Organised and able to multi task.
· Be available to work flexible shifts.
· Demonstrates initiative through proactive approach.
· Demonstrates a positive attitude
If you think this is you, applybelow and our Talent Acquisitionteam will be in touch with more details.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || Customer Resources || Customer Service || n/a ||