Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
The Copy Assistant (10 months Mat Cover) will be responsible for the timely delivery of product copy of my clients website, feeding into the Copy Delivery Manager. You will be highly technical and process-driven, with friendly, calm and confident personality.
You will partner with functions across the business to ensure products are represented in the best possible and most accurate way on their high-profile website.
· Lead product copy delivery in a timely and accurate manner
· Resource 3x product copywriters and 2x sub-editors
· Manage the product delivery workflow
· Coordinate product copy-specific projects including guiding style changes and workshops
· Liaise with the digital commerce, merchandising, legal, product development and design teams as relevant
· Respond to queries from other business functions or third parties about products
· Work with the transcreation team to make sure delivery deadlines are met
· Support the adoption of product copy workflow tools
· Assist the copywriters and sub-editors in fact-finding
· Understand the specific legal aspects of product copywriting
· One year's experience in coordinating projects
· Results and detail-oriented
· Knowledge of the luxury fashion sector, consumer behaviour, the digital commerce landscape and product lifecycle
· Ability to stand your ground and to work fairly autonomously
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
· Creative problem-solving
· Highly responsible
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Brand Experience || Brand Experience || n/a ||