Req ID: 113404
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
The Digital Commerce team are responsible for trading, performance and updates to the Burberry.com website in line with Corporate objectives. The Burberry.com website is the truest reflection of the brand and strives to maintain the vision of the company at all times. The team in Digital Commerce liaise with all areas of the business from the product teams, to marketing, creative, finance and IT.
· Support all aspects of web content management for burberry.com for desktop, mobile, and app
· Manage and create monthly landing pages, category pages, campaign banners and hero images
· Work closely with Marketing, Merchandising, and Creative Media to ensure messaging and creative are aligned across all devices and are updated in line with campaign, product and event launches; this will include domain specific targeted content
· Work closely with the in-house copy team to ensure the site is kept up to date with the latest copy changes in all languages
· Support product and campaign launches
· Support Email production by segmenting the database and deploying emails to customers
· Set up and manage campaign and static content during show periods
· Help maintain online search using analytics and working closely with the Digital Merchandising team
· Edit static content customer service pages in multiple languages
· Support with updating and maintaining store hours and information
· Create and maintain special store pages
· Support with site SEO set up and maintenance
· Update and maintain delivery messages across the site – product pages, static content pages, landing pages and checkout
· Support with testing of new features and product launches
· Support with testing and set up of new projects
· Identify opportunities for content development and improvement, and help oversee its implementation.
· Proven commercial experience of website content management and experience of working with a web content management system
· Previous experience with email deployment and email marketing tools
· High academic achiever, demonstrating excellent attention to detail
· Great communication skills, able to manage several stakeholders
· Strong mathematical and or IT skills
· Commercial thinker with a strong interest in fashion
· Strong online awareness
· Innovative thinker
· Great problem-solving ability
· Experience in testing email campaigns.
· Self-driven and takes initiative
· Experience editing basic HTML
· Experience with Adobe software packages
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Digital || Digital Commerce || n/a ||
Job Segment: Merchandising, Developer, Web Design, Database, Testing, Retail, Technology, Creative