Description de l'offre
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
This is an exciting role based in our London HQ.
We are looking for an individual who is keen to learn, with strong analytical skills and good stakeholder management abilities.
Their key responsibility will be to analyse the data behind our Client Engagement (CRM) programme, develop reporting solutions and present actionable recommendations to support the overall Client Engagement team in driving client retention and brand loyalty growth.
· Provide in-depth insights into the monthly performance of the Client Engagement programme - globally and regionally. Suggest actionable recommendations to drive performance improvements.
· Create and maintain reporting solutions using a combination of SQL, Tableau (data visualization tool) and Microsoft Excel.
· Handle ad hoc analytical requests and present insights both internally within the team as well as to a range of business stakeholders in a timely manner.
· Proactively conduct exploratory analysis and identify key opportunities to improve and refine the Client Engagement programme.
· Provide regional teams with assistance and guidance in the use of our reporting tools.
· Help to monitor data consistency and reliability. Suggest improvements to enrich the insight capabilities over time.
· Build a close working relationship with the data engineering team and assist with troubleshooting data issues.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Maths, Computing, Engineering, Business or a related field.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret large data sets to drive business decisions.
· Ability to explain insights from a complex analysis in simple terms to both technical and non-technical audience.
· Exposure to SQL – or eagerness to learn.
· Proficient with the Microsoft package including Excel
· Effective communicator, relationship builder and team player.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Customer Resources || Burberry Private Clients || n/a ||