Description de l'offre
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
Assisting CAD Operator to achieve objectives for each market.
Seasonal collection responsibilities:
· Work on all aspects of brand buy preparation, including collation of product data, photography of products, scanning of fabric swatches, maintenance of image library.
· Update and maintain collection status with changes and additions as information arrives, also chasing and checking all new information filters through on time.
· Be aware of market deadlines and ensure all samples images are made available for merchandising teams.
· Continue with updates after market opens and ensure additional changes and new samples and colour ways are captured, edited and filed.
Cross functional responsibilities:
· Assist apparel departments with seasonal cads in the lead up to market.
· Assist with scanning of swatches for mw and ww apparel.
· Assist with creation of swatch cards for mw apparel team.
· Produce line drawings/flats for use by pd teams when imagery is unavailable.
· Raise all pos on sap for approval by cad manager. Keep records of all purchases made on behalf of cad.
· Handle all aspects of non apparel pd image requirements as requested.
· Assist qc department with imagery/cads as required.
· Assist with printing requirements for department internal and external.
· Computer/printer/server maintenance.
· Image archiving.
· Good general it knowledge.
· Microsoft office (word, excel, power point etc…)
· Advanced knowledge in adobe cs and experience with PC + Mac platforms.
· Excellent drawing / illustration skills. Meticulous attention to detail.
· Strong photographic manipulation skill.
· Logical and coherent filing.
· Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills.
· Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
· Flexible approach to work.