Req ID: 108649
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
The Business Analyst will collect, analyse and prioritise functional requirements within new IT projects; focusing on meeting the goals and objectives of the business. The Business Analyst will primarily collaborate with designated business functions, Project Manager and Solution Architects.
· Assist in the collection and prioritisation of project specific business requirements and ensure they are relayed to the architecture team to develop cost estimates
· Liaise closely with Project Managers to estimate how much Business Analyst time is required to achieve agreed outcomes
· Highlight/identify changes to current ways of working
· Collaborate with business and project team throughout the solution build to ensure alignment with defined business requirements
· Run workshops, gather business requirements and define processes
· Follow defined Waterfall or Agile methodology and deliverables
· Communicate and align with Business Analysts in other towers
· Facilitate the acceptance of functional requirements
· Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
· Adhere to project timelines as defined by the Project Manager
· Significant experience in a Customer systems environment
· Extensive experience in business analysis
· Agile or Waterfall
· Ability and presence to collaborate with the leaders of business functions
· Ability to translate business functional language into requirements for services
· Ability to decompose a challenge into smaller parts and address the parts in a disciplined manner, individually or as a part of a team
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || Information Technology || IT - Digital Commerce, Marketing and CMD || n/a ||
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Finance, Technology