Description de l'offre
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A NOT A LAWYER TYPE OF ROLE.
The brand protection coordinator, digital will support the Digital Brand Protection Team to evolve and develop all online intellectual property enforcement worldwide, liaise with external parties regarding illegal internet activities, including law enforcement, internet service providers and trade associations.
The successful individual will detect, identify, investigate, and take action again against infringements of intellectual property rights on the internet.
· Enforcement of intellectual property rights and implementation of enforcement strategies on the internet, including websites, domain names, search engines, e-Commerce sites, and social media.
· Monitor various auction sites to terminate infringing listings
· Monitor and maintain domain name portfolio, defensive registrations, and UDRP disputes
· Investigate and research individuals and websites and their infringing activities
· Assist Brand Protection Team in preparing legal documents related to internet enforcement efforts
· Create and maintain reports, spread sheets, and databases
· Highly proficient IT skills required (Networking / Infrastructure is preferred)
· Commercial experience in a related field
· Extensive knowledge of online investigative practices and online databases
· Experience in Intellectual Property enforcement or related work is preferred although not essential
· In-house experience is preferred although not essential
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to read Traditional / Simplified Chinese will be a plus
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Corporate Affairs || Brand Protection || n/a ||
Job Segment: Branding, Brand Manager, Intellectual Property, Marketing, Legal