Description de l'offre
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
Participate and support the upstream risk management of Raw Materialsfrom developmentto production fulfilling high quality standards, competitive cost and on time delivery targets.
· Assisting on Risk Assessment for Raw Material across different product categories
· Attend relevant cross functional meetings driving and providing guidance on risk and potential mitigation; supporting with detailed notes and or written responses to points raised
· Provide clear and concise technical information and direction to Raw Material Development, Product Engineer and Production teams on raw materials.
· Technically review and validate raw materials and specifications against the Burberry standards
· Adherence to the critical paths for both development and production to ensure timely delivery of information
· Support timely resolution to critical issues identified in the development cycle.
· Completion of Electronic Test Request Forms as required; expediting of completed test reports to departments and liaising with test houses as required.
· Managing of PO system to support payment to the Lab for tests undertaken by the team
· Maintaining testing raw material trackers and Flex PLM or other systems as required
· Assist in the Engineering of Textile raw material
· Attending suppliers meeting
· Develop a clear understanding of capabilities and capacities, of Raw Material Suppliers in the matrix
· Support collaborative partnerships with suppliers, to stay current and accomplish material development objectives
· Responsible and accountable for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of defined technical data within PLM for the assigned raw materials.
· Support the drive for accountability of suppliers for materials specifications, processes performance and standards
· Degree in Textile Technology or equivalent
· Sourcing/Procurement experience is a plus
· Quality Management experience is a plus
· Strong analytical ad organisation skills
· Curious about technologies and engineering
· Resilient, dedicated and social
· Eager to create partnerhisp both internally and externally
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Supply Chain || Supply Chain || n/a ||