Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
An exciting opportunity to join our Heathrow team.In the role of Assistant Store Manager you role will be to deputise for the Store Manager and assist with leading the customer facing store team in providing an iconic customer experience.
· To assist the Store Manager in their responsibilities, particularly in leading a high performing customer facing and service orientated team.
· To help guide the Department Heads in leading their teams in line with brand objectives.
· Drive store productivity and profitability e.g. conversion rates, sales, UPT, AUR, customer data capture etc.
· Develop relationships and communicate effectively with merchants.
· Leverage your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) clienteling and store reports to support the development of a loyal customer base and develop your team to achieve the highest quality of customer profile capture with every transaction.
· Ensure that employees have sound product knowledge and are aware of company policies and procedures.
· Drive digital agenda and ensure employees are engaged with new digital initiatives.
· To monitor the Champion and Specialist roles in the store and ensure that the right numbers of Champions and Specialists are identified and trained in order to effectively drive the customer experience. Identify and foster talent.
· To ensure you emanate the Burberry Leadership behaviours when dealing with all areas of the store and business.
· Cascade company communications to all members of the store team.
· To uphold and communicate the company culture. Bring to life Burberry’s core values – Protect, Explore, Inspire.
· Proven strong performance within a store management role in a high volume and high turnover store.
· Technical proficiency with SAP and MS applications.
· Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills. Proven ability to network, recruit, train, develop and assess talent.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven ability to increase sales and profitability.
· Demonstrate sound commercial and brand awareness.
· Proven ability to drive and maintain exceptional customer service standards.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Hounslow || Retail || Management || n/a ||