Req ID: 112546
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
To provide accurate and consistent administration support to the Merchandising team.
· Manage all PLM data entry
· Prepare reports using excel for Merchandising team
· Owning sample management process (Tracking & Ordering & Maintaining)
· Conduct competitive analysis including Pricing Analysis
· Partner with the Corporate Pricing team to understand price-bands across the three core currencies and report back findings to the Merchandising team; maintain data to support the price structure in PLM.
· Organise and coordinate collection notes and buying guides.
· Coordinate and support all administration duties relating to market training for the Merchandising team.
· Deliver any ad hoc administration and assistant duties to ensure smooth running of the team.
· Previous collection Merchandising experience essential
· Passion for commerce/product.
· Demonstrates commercial instinct.
· Strong Analytical skills.
· Retail maths skills.
· Advanced skills in Excel.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Merchandising || Merchandising – Menswear || n/a ||
Job Segment: Merchandising, Data Entry, PLM, Retail, Administrative, Management