Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
Through your passion for the brand and role you will assist the Concession Manager in in the running of the department as well as providing an iconic customer experience, maximising every sale and contributing to the efficient running of the concession.
You will ensure that your team and you demonstrate excellent product knowledge, ensuring that customers receive the highest standards of a personalised customer experience.
· Be a key brand ambassador and provide effective leadership for the staff.
Give iconic customer service in line with the Burberry Experience programme at all times and lead the sales team to deliver this same level of service.
· Be involved in team meetings and to contribute fully to all the store issues.
· Be perceptive to customers’ needs and, using product knowledge advice on fabrics, colours and sizes
· Provide accurate information on the merchandise being sold and have a thorough knowledge of product including fabric composition and care information.
· Effectively deal with telephone orders and enquiries.
Achieve maximum sales potential in line with individual and departmental targets.
· Know store sales targets and sales information on a daily and weekly basis.
Deal effectively with customer complaints
Carry out, where appropriate, staff training sessions
· Ensure that the relevant administration is completed and distributed appropriately.
· Appraise staff performance during the probationary period and annually as well as providing daily feedback to employees as appropriate.
· Apply Company Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures appropriately and correctly and also ensure that any necessary documentation is completed for the employees files as required
Ensure that all employees conduct themselves professionally and comply with the Company Grooming Guidelines.
· Using the Health Management policy, to conduct and document return to work interviews with employees after any period of sickness absence.
Demonstrate awareness of current advertising and marketing campaigns, new product launches and promotions.
Build up a personal customer book by building relationships with customers through a 1-2-1 personal shopper style approach to sales.
· Assist with deliveries, participate in stocktaking and maintain stock levels in the department in accordance with planned stock figures.
Know and follow the Company systems on, cash handling, credit authorisation, acceptance of cheques, arrangement of staff purchases, reporting of stock, cash and loss
Ensure that Health and Safety legislation is adhered to within the store for both staff and customers.
· Participate in stock takes outside of normal working hours to ensure a smooth operation at all times.
Carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
· Previous management experience
· Passion for customer service
· Strong leadership skills
· Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
· Passionate and knowledgeable about the brand
· High cultural knowledge and awareness
· Excellent understanding of luxury
· Strong organisational skills
· Positive approach and willing to learn
· Be available to work weekends and public holidays when required.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Retail || Management || n/a ||