Description de l'offre
Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers is an elemental part of our business. We are seeking an Asset and Profit Protection Associate with the experience and knowledge to provide operational Safety and Security throughout the store.
You will be responsible for preventing loss and damage to company assets by detecting, reporting and resolving matters in inventory shortage, cash handling, theft and safety whilst providing good customer service as per company standards.
As an APP your diligence, energy and engagement will ensure that the store remains safe and enjoyable to our customers.
· Carry out effective and regular sales floor patrols to deter perpetrators and reassure customers and staff
· Efficiently maintain all security related documentation and implement security procedures as directed by the regional APP team or APP Manager or Supervisor
· Be fully conversant with Company Health and Safety Policy and procedures and report any apparent breaches for rectification and be fully conversant with procedures relating to suspect packages and bomb threats
· Maintain the highest standard of access control to Company premises and undertake key-holding duties involving locking and unlocking Company premises and responding to out of hours call-outs
· Conduct inspections relating to Health and Safety, fire, physical security and such other matters as may be directed by the store or APP management team
· Continually strive to identify weaknesses in security systems and draw any weaknesses to the attention of the APP management team
· Maintain the highest standard of security in respect of goods entering and leaving the store, during the day and night deliveries. Monitor all security systems, responding efficiently to any suspicious activity, alarm activation or malfunctions
· Embody all aspects of the “Burberry Experience” by delivering excellent customer service and displaying brand values whilst carrying out your role. Assist the sales team in enhancing the customer experience by ensuring that all customers are greeted and directed round the store
· Proven previous security experience preferably within a retail or service sector environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work in highly pressurised environments
· Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business.