Req ID: 98211
We are seeking expressions of interest from candidates who wish to be considered for current or future Asset & Profit Protection Associate opportunities within our London stores.
Our Asset & Profit Protection team protects the Burberry core values and brand assets; by minimising risk and maximising profit in a safe, secure and protective environment. The global team provides value through a wealth of experience and knowledge. As part of this team, this role partners with store management to drive a culture of reduced losses and improved compliance.
· Embody all aspects of the “Burberry Experience” by delivering excellent customer service and displaying brand values whilst carrying out your role.
· Identify store opportunities and work with management to resolve.
· Assist in other Burberry locations, (within reasonable distance) as directed by Regional APP. This may include, but is not limited to, support during events / demonstrations.
· Be involved and contribute in team meetings, communicating effectively with staff, management and customers.
· Create a positive image of APP and the Company at all times; maintaining the highest standards of grooming, courtesy, professionalism and personal conduct in accordance with the Burberry values.
· Be available to work weekends, public holidays and adapt shift patterns. Occasional night cover may also be required.
· Minimise losses by conducting regular shop floor patrols, identifying and mitigating risks.
· Maintain the highest standard of security within the store, monitoring all security systems and responding efficiently to any suspicious activity, alarm activations or malfunctions. Raising any issues to regional APP for resolution.
· Efficiently maintain all security related documentation and ensure security procedures are followed. This includes, ensuring incidents are reported to Rivo (Incident Reporting System).
· Support the store in delivering stocktakes, sharing best practice with teams.
· Support with the communication of key APP themes, under the direction of Regional APP.
· Working proficiency in English
· Awareness of challenges within a luxury retail environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Background / reference checks, as applicable in country
· Ability to work in highly pressurised environments
· Passion for customer service
· MS Office skills
· Desirable: Working proficiency in local language
· Desirable: Proven loss prevention experience, preferably within a retail or service sector environment
· Desirable: Professional accreditation in security related activitie
· Desirable: Knowledge of SAP
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Retail || Retail || n/a ||
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Technology