Req ID: 103528
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
To support the HR Operations goal of optimal service delivery through providing accurate, efficient and effective HR administrative support to the corporate functions and retail.
· End to end responsibility for administering all payroll related data including processing starters, leavers, employee changes, leave of absence, employee status regarding right to work in the UK and other ad hoc requests using SAP.
· Provide information to 3rd parties as required with regards to employment status and salary etc.
· Deliver all agreed calendared employee lifecycle events ensuring compliance with policy and legislation are met
· Maintain all employee files as legally required
· Act as the first point of contact for all HR queries through multiple channels achieving a first touch resolution for 80% of queries. Working with Advisors , HRM’s and Centres of Expertise to escalate unresolved queries
· Close partnering with the Resourcing COE to draft offer paperwork for potential hires, processing reference requests and handling all new starter paperwork, including supporting the new starter on their first day with on-boarding paperwork. Represent the Employee Services function at on-boarding sessions
· Support monthly SAP data audit for payroll and periodic data cleanse of SAP.
· Update organisation charts to reflect an accurately proposed organisation structures
· Respond to ad hoc reporting requests using SAP and Excel.
· Contribute to ad hoc HR projects as required.
ER Support and Coaching
· Support HR Advisor as required with employee lifecycle events and provide note taking support for disciplinary cases
· Conducting investigation meetings with line managers and/or Asset and Profit Protection as required.
· To support and coach line managers on absence management, in particular in cases of long term absence; utilising the external Occupational Health provider and Corporate Health and Safety Manager where appropriate.
· Manage maternity cases within designated client group with support of HR Advisors where necessary.
· Provide advice and coaching in relation to HR systems
· Identify any concerns regarding service delivery and performance to the leadership team.
· Thrives on making recommendations that provide solutions and efficiencies and presenting proposals at team meetings.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. With the ability to listen and connect with the ability to listen and connect with the customer.
· Has the abaility to say’no‘ positively.
· Develop a clear understanding of all HR processes and their application.
· Work as a member of the Employee Services team, maximise customer satisfaction.
· Participate in information sharing with other members of the Employee Services team.
· Identify trends and share recommendations for improvement with the team and Continuous Improvement Advisor.
· Use acquired experience/ knowledge for relationship building and training.
· Availability to work on broader level projects.
· Get pro-actively involved in cross HR teaming when required.
· Feel confident to speak openly with team members.
· Support fellow team members through sharing workload and coaching.
· University degree.
· CIPD desirable.
· Highly proficient, competent user in Microsoft Office applications and HR systems, preferably SAP.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || Human Resources || Talent Acquisition and Learning || n/a ||
Job Segment: Recruiting, ERP, Administrative Assistant, Payroll, SAP, Human Resources, Technology, Administrative, Finance