Accounts Payable Administrator (6-12m FTC)Req ID: 101221
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
To assist and support the Purchase 2 Pay department with day to day ad-hoc duties as required.
· Validating invoices via ICC recognition.
· Management of accounts payable exceptions within Vendor Invoice Management analytics inbox verifying Supplier information, matching against 2 and 3 way purchase orders and verifying payment status.
· Working with the business and external vendors where necessary to resolve queries for all types of invoices, management of the accounts and vendors.
· Management of your outlook mailbox and calendars
· Processing and management of countries, producing month end reporting and Intercompany reconciliations.
· To provide continuous support to your Supervisor and the FSS team.
· The successful candidate will be and organised and enthusiastic person with great communication skills.
· A good team player is essential in this role and also the candidate should have a strong desire and willingness to learn and take on new tasks.
· They should have the ability to work well under pressure and work to strict deadlines.
· Intermediate Microsoft office skills, inc Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Previous experience with a document scanning solution would be advantageous.
· Enthusiastic, organised, good communicator.
· Team player.
· Desire to learn.
· Attention to detail.
· Proactive way of working.
· Can-do attitude.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || Finance || Accounts Payable || n/a ||
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, Finance