Description de l'offre
We’re looking for a graduate superstar, who is keen to get involved across all areas of the business and have input into the growth and development of Bundle Beds. This is an exciting and challenging role for an energetic individual looking to work in a fast-growing and dynamic business. It offers the opportunity to work alongside the founders of a start-up business, and gain experience within a young emerging business.
The Budding Bundler role will comprise of running our consumer events, liaising with customers, helping to implement our marketing and sales strategies, as well as getting involved with the day-to-day running of Bundle Beds.
Running our consumer events requires good communication skills, initiative, commitment, and general all round brilliance. We need someone full of energy, who is happy to approach customers and close sales. A flexible approach to working hours is essential as you will be required to work some evenings and weekends, but there are plenty of perks along the way that come with it.
The customer service element of the role will involve interacting with Bundle Beds’ customers to address enquiries regarding products and services. The applicant will need to be patient, empathetic, and communicative. We are looking for someone who is a confident troubleshooter and has the ability to react proactively to situations that arise. Our target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer enquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
You will have the opportunity to help grow our business, improve customer experience and have an input into our marketing and sales strategies. You will be required to be an innovative thinker with a passion for new ideas, and not be afraid to challenge the status quo. Personable, presentable and fun; the bottom line is you will be a brand ambassador for Bundle Beds, with the opportunity to make a real difference.
• To act as the voice of Bundle Beds on the front lines, delivering great experiences and developing positive relationships with our customers (and potential customers)
• To run events for Bundle Beds; setting up and breaking down the stand, working on the stand during show days, selling the products and promoting the brand to passers by
• To handle customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; following up to ensure resolution
• To record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to the Chief Bundlers (and other relevant team members) in order to constantly improve the Bundle Bed customer experience
• To assist in the day-to-day running of Bundle Beds HQ and managing incoming calls on the Bundle Beds office line
• To assist in the implementation of the Bundle Beds marketing and sales strategies and offer new ideas
• To act as an ambassador for Bundle Beds in all areas of customer contact and personal life
• Be an expert in our product and have the curiosity to seek out new products within our industry
• Have an ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
• Be an excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to feedback to the Chief Bundlers
• Have the ability to talk and respond to different types of characters
• Have a strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Have a desire to learn and be part of a fast-paced start-up business
• Have experience being a team player, with the desire to help across all pillars when needed
• Our dream candidate will have;
• a "no task is too small" attitude and the thoroughness to consistently deliver amazing customer experiences
• strong people skills and will work well with a wide range of personalities
And a few boring bits that we’re looking for...
• A full clean UK driving license
• Degree qualification
• London-based candidate