Bullboat UK Ltd is a supplier of electrical accessories in a network “Internet Of Things”, currently based in London Mayfair operating within Europe. Operating countries include France, Germany, Spain and Scandinavia. Customers include Harrods, Selfridges, John Lewis, FNAC, Expert, Net-A-porter and many more. A young vibrant company with huge growth potentials seeking an intern for Bullboat to accommodate for proposed growth in 2015.
1. Job Specifications
• To administer the Purchase Ledger, ensuring that all Invoices/Credit Notes received have been
checked, approved saved and filed away
• To monitor purchases, checking goods have been received and documents are appropriately
• Get approval of Credit notes and post to the appropriate ledgers.
• Posting payments in accordance to remittances.
• Sending remittances for payments made.
• To reconcile supplier statements, ensuring that any discrepancies are investigated.
• To administer any petty cash and staff expenses.
• Liaise with suppliers and customers to provide and request financial documents.
• Deal with a range of finance related queries, both internal and external.
• To assist Head of Finance in preparation of vat returns, management reports and year end
• To assist the finance team with day to day tasks.
This is a paid intern role of £600 a month.
There is a chance this role can go on to be full time providing salary based on progression.