Description de l'offre
We are looking to hire a content marketing intern to help us with the production of marketing material. We are a small business consultancy specialising in digital and sales solutions for SME's, primarily in the East of England and Central London.
We're looking for a self starter who can work to their own schedule with a little bit of guidance from us. This is a great opportunity to put some agency experience on your C.V, which is a must have if you're looking to break into marketing in this competitive market.
- Researching and creating pieces of content that are appealing to our target market
- Creating downloadable pieces of content (whitepapers, check lists, how-to's)
We've stated this is a 1-4 month internship, but if there's a good fit and you are learning a lot there's the opportunity to extend this.
This is a remote position. You'll be required to work from home and set your own schedule, delivering work on schedule and following our processes.
- Degree educated or current student
- A strong interest and desire to work in marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Powerpoint)
- Basic design capability
- I.T savvy
- Hard working and reliable
- The ability to work independently, set your own schedule and create your own work