Silostop is a dynamic and fast-growing company operating in the animal nutrition industry. We’re helping to solve the global food security problem - how to feed a growing population from a shrinking land pool. Our growing range of products helps farmers to increase the yield from their existing land.
Although based in the UK, Silostop operates globally. We have a wholly-owned subsidiary in the USA which accounts for approximately 50% of our sales, and sales in over 30 countries around the world. The UK represents a tiny proportion of our business.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to support social media and digital marketing at Silostop. The candidate will work closely with the Marketing Manager. This role will suit somebody looking to start a career in social media and digital marketing.
• To post engaging content on all Social Media Profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube).
• To post and engage with groups on social media channels (mainly Facebook and Twitter) and update the social media reports.
• Create banners for the website, social media and google AdWords.
• To analyse the analytics available on Social Media Applications and revise the posting schedule accordingly.
• Contribute to creating factsheets for new products and update current templates.
• Support advertisement for web and print.
• Assist in website maintenance when needed (write news about new products, events and general announcements).
• Contribute for email marketing campaigns (internal and external newsletters).