Function: Global Business Services
Job Type: Permanent
Contractual Legal Entity: BASSE Srl (RO13)
British American Tobacco Global Business Services currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Analyst Master Data, joining us on a fixed term contract, in our Bucharest office.
Job purpose and key deliverables:
· Creation and maintenance of Master Data objects for all British American Tobacco Global Business Services customers in accordance with British American Tobacco Global Business Services Master Data process designs;
· Vendors, WBS, Fixed Assets, Exchange rates;
· Ensuring ad-hoc reports extracted from the system are dealt in line with Service Level Agreement (SLA);
· Ensuring timeless, accuracy and completeness of all Master Data; identifying and resolving data quality issues concerning Supplier Invoice Management tables;
· Adherence to the procedure manuals;
· University Degree (economic studies is considered a plus);
· Good command of English spoken and written ;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office standard pack (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point);
· Excellent analytical and numerical skills, positive and well organised;
· Prioritises own work / understands escalation trigger points;
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.