Function: Human Resources
Level: Experienced Professional
Appointment Type: Permanent
The Junior HR Business Partner performs HR-related responsibilities for 2 production categories - OTP (Roll Your Own) and Cigarillos - in the following areas: Talent acquisition; Employee Relations consultation; Performance Management; Rewards and Recognition; Talent management consultation. HRBP conducts ongoing supply and demands analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs. Actively participates in annual budget planning/labor forecasting process with business partners. Provides expert HR advice and guidance to managers and staff on HR matters. Educates Line managers and employees and ensure compliance with talent & leadership development practices to ensure flawless execution of all HR processes. Actively participates in culture and change management initiatives. Monitors labor regulatory environment and engage with industrial relations (Works Councils and TU), incl. collective agreements & social plan negotiations when required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
· University Degree or similar gained from experience
· Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in general HR Business Partner or equivalent roles
· Acknowledged and proven leadership skills, and the ability to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external partners
· Advanced English (spoken and written)
· Advanced / Native Hungarian (spoken and written)
· Experience in Hungarian labour law & employee relations
· Acknowledged and proven oral and written communication skills
· Knowledge of HR processes
· Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Contractual Legal Entity: BAT Pécsi Dohánygyár Kft (HU13)