Country: South Africa
Location: Cape Town
Function: Information Technology
Level: Experienced Professional
Appointment Type: Permanent
Our IT team in Cape Town, South Africa is looking for an IT Service Management Analyst ready to join us and step up for the challenges to come.
The role holder will be responsible for monitoring Service Level Agreements and ensuring that they meet the required levels. Also, she/he must make sure that all IT Service Management processes, Operational Level Agreements and Underpinning Contracts are appropriate for the agreed service level target.
A key requirement is a demonstrable experience in managing large groups of end users … the role is the face of IT services to the organization!
· Full ownership of the service delivery capability of IDT to the BATSAA business …
· In so doing:
· Manage the end users communities understanding of the support processes through:
· Direct engagement with collective forums to ensure that service delivery is optimal
· Analyse and review Service Performance against the SLAs and OLAs.
· Maintains the regular Service Level review process with both the IT Customer and Service Provider which covers:
· Reviews outstanding actions from previous Reviews;
· Current Performance;
· Reviews Service Levels and targets (where necessary);
· Reviews underpinning agreements and OLAs as necessary
· Agree with appropriate actions to maintain / improve Service Levels.
· Coordinates troubleshooting
· Conducts annual (as appropriate) reviews of the entire Service Level Management Process and negotiates, agrees with and controls any amendments necessary.
· Acts as co-ordination point for changes to Service Levels required (i.e. extra support hours required by the Customer, reduced Levels of Service over a period of maintenance required by the Service Provider etc.)
· Ensures that appropriate changes are assessed for their impact on service levels
· Accommodating Service Improvement Plans / Programs within the SLM process.
· At least 5 years IT Service Management experience with relevant degree + ITIL v3 qualification beyond theory
· Experience in managing Vendors and 3rd parties
· Clear experience in managing large end user communities
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Contractual Legal Entity: BAT SA (Pty) Ltd (ZA11)