Based in London- England, Bria Hair is an on-line hair boutique that specializes in luxury human hair extensions.
Our mission is simple:-
Provide a blank canvas for every lady to explore all the different versions of her self, safe in the knowledge that her hair won't let her down.We aim to please and are willing to send one of our own to the very edge of the moon to bring our clients the very best. We are a fairly new, small business growing steadily, with worldwide clients in the USA, Europe and Africa.
This social media assistant internship gives one motivated individual the opportunity to be heavily involved in all aspects of growing the social media footprint for The BriaHair Boutique. This includes delivering sharp and innovating updates across our social media profiles and helping develop and implement new content ideas.
Educational Experience Gained
A motivated intern will complete this internship with:
· An understanding of social media marketing practices,
· An understanding of how and where social media, and content can benefit a brand’s success.
· An understanding of how to use social media publishing and tracking tools and to analyse content performance.
· An understanding of creative ways to produce content.
· An understanding of brand PR.
Main role Responsibilities
· Manage our social media pages Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
· Create and implement social media content calendar.
· Offer content suggestions & ideas when appropriate
· Review and report every week on the successes & failures of the social media updates over the past week and make suggestions if necessary.
· Increase brand awareness by following & collaborating relevant users on our social media profiles.
· Helping to create marketing templates.
· Researching publications (online & offline) for PR.
· Collaborate with team members.
· Weekly telephone catch ups.
· Regular email communication with team.