Description de l'offre
Minimum of two days per week – flexible hours
Successfully manage the school’s online presence and target content to users on social media to drive traffic and enquiries to the school website.
The purpose of this internship is for candidates to gain valuable marketing insight and experience. The internship will be a mutual agreement beneficial to both parties where we will agree projects, duties and time worked to ensure you get the most from your Internship.
The successful intern will be required to be committed to work for a minimum of six months.
If you think you have the right skills and you are willing to learn, we would like to hear from you.
• Developing new marketing campaigns for our social media presence
• Researching content ideas and writing for our blog
• Managing our social media feeds with interesting content to increase followers
• Uploading images/ videos to social media (approved by Line Manager)
• Ensuring consistency of message across all social platforms
• Industry research
• Weekly reporting to the Marketing Officer & Business Manager
• Assist with competitor analysis
• Assist in organisation and set up of school events
• Salary unpaid
• Lunch, teas and coffees provided
• Expenses reimbursed
• Professional development
• Flexible working hours
Enhanced DBS check and 3 satisfactory references. Proof of address and Right to work in the UK
The job holder’s responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young person’s for whom s/he is responsible, or with whom s/he comes into contact will be to adhere to and ensure compliance with the relevant Cognita Safeguarding; Child Protection Policy and Procedures at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm either at school or at home, s/he must report any concerns to the School’s Child Protection Officer/Designated Safeguarding Lead or to the Head or indeed to the Regional CEO so that a referral can be made accordingly to the relevant third party services.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE OR CLICK THE LINK BELOW
https://www.breaside.co.uk/wp-content/u … pdf?x16101
Education and Skills
• Educated to degree level/ relevant work experience
• Knowledge of SEO (desirable)
• Grade A-C English G.C.S.E’s or equivalent
Competencies for the Role
We are looking for someone who is:
• Extremely organised
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines
• Ability to work with own initiative
Values Based Behaviours – The behaviours associated with our company values