Branchspace is on a mission to help airlines and other travel brands become the most sophisticated digital retailers in the world. We develop and operate mission-critical systems that are used by airlines and their customers.
Branchspace is looking for a London-based intern to join our growing international engineering team. This role will play a crucial part in the support and ongoing enhancement of our digital application and devops environment.
We are looking for candidates who are able to work in shifts, including out-of-hours shifts. Full application and environment training will be provided; remuneration will be based on experience. Please see additional required qualifications below.
Following successful completion of the internship, the opportunity exists to transition to a full-time Junior Engineer role.
MORE ABOUT BRANCHSPACE
Branchspace is growing fast and aims to be a leader in the travel technology industry. While our global headquarters are in London, our clients and partners are worldwide. Working on Branchspace initiatives often means you will get to travel to fascinating cities, work with great people and experience their unique food and culture. We are looking for people who love travel and love travelling, and who have the energy and drive to push the boundaries of the digital travel experience.
OUR LONDON OFFICE
Branchspace is based at an amazing office location in the heart of London, right next to Marylebone station. We are part of the WeWork community, and share the office with other dynamic tech companies. Please see our company profile for more details.
We are looking for candidates with experience/exposure to the following :
- Server-side technologies, in particular Java/Spring
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
- Familiarity with DevOps methodologies and frameworks
- Agile development processes and methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
The following are mandatory:
- Able to allocate 35-40 hours per week on a regular basis, primarily from our Marylebone office
- Based in London
- Studying a degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent (3rd year or later)
- GCE A-Levels (or equivalent)
- Existing right to work in the UK