Braathe Enterprises is based in Saratoga Springs, NY and was founded in 2005 by Robert Braathe. The small, yet effective office has 1-10 employees, but offers the ease of virtual internships for colleges all around the world to help tailor and customize the learning experience with real customers. This also helps keep up to date on new trends, specialties, and advancements in social media.
Our team at Braathe Enterprises will like to help you both improve and exceed on your skills with our flexible Web Design Internship. All interns at Braathe Enterprises are valued. We will also provide you with a mentor to assist you through your learning experience.
Further Job Description:
• Virtual Web Design Internship
• Robert Braathe Enterprises Human Resources Internship Team.
• Internship for credit and/or resume building
• Plan website designs by clarifying goals
• Ensure that web content meets SEO best practice guidelines
• Develop website content and graphics by coordinating with graphic design artists and marketing specialists
• Upgrade websites by updating content and graphics, monitoring performance and results, identifying and evaluating improvement options, introducing new technology, and maintaining links
• Maintain website appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards
• Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends