Corporate & Functions
The HR Services strategy is to centralise, standardise and simplify HR Administration globally to support BP's businesses. A simple, consistent and connected customer experience is a critical component of the strategy.
The Application Support Analyst will provide support to the Applications Support team and customer assistance for cloud based HR systems. These systems currently comprise: Reward Manager, My Plan, My Talent and Learning, Leadership Expectations 360, Values and Behaviour Health Check and My HR.
United Kingdom - South East - Sunbury
Is this a part time position?
The primary accountability will be to manage queries, changes and updates to the My HR portal:
· My HR content updates (pages, files, accordions, flyout menus, tiles and megamenu links).
· Creating new pages and adding all required content elements
· Reviewing the changes made by local content editors to ensure they meet standards before they get published
· Web analytics: producing reports by using Google analytics and SharePoint Out of the box (OOTB) analytics
· Images and graphics: producing custom and brand compliant images and graphics using a suitable application Additional tasks will involve:
· The provision of Tier 3 support for other in scope applications in line with SLAs
· Performing Tier 3 systems and data maintenance and configuration activities such as:
· Data loads
· Data maintenance and updates
· Monitoring data feed / interface logs and taking action to manage / minimise errors
· User provisioning
· Setting annual open / close dates
· Identifying opportunities to reduce support volumes and improve the First Level Support (FLS) service
· Producing and maintaining up to date process and knowledge documentation
· Ensuring quality knowledge transfer across the FLS service
· Supporting the transition of additional systems and scope into FLS
A levels or equivalent experience
Desirable criteria and qualifications
· Experience of a global, matrix organization and an ability to work well with multiple stakeholders
· Willingness to learn and support the wider team
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
To remain one of the world's premier integrated oil companies, BP recognises that it needs a highly respected, high performing, world class HR function which combines the provision of strategic advice to business leaders with efficient and effective transactional support to managers and employees. The HR function does this through the development and delivery of well executed HR services and by defining standards, policies and processes to help ensure we have the right people in the right roles when we need them, motivated and able to deliver outstanding performance. This is achieved by delivering business partnering and support; operational excellence; people data and core HR processes; governance, policy and coherence and ensuring that we have an effective system of HR compliance and controls in line with regulatory requirements and company policies and standards and by creating coherence in core HR areas. We are looking for talented, committed HR professionals who can work with the business to deliver the right people solutions that create competitive advantage to the organisation.
Application close date
United Kingdom - South East