Quality Engineer / Ingénieur Qualité – (Hinkley Point
As a global player in construction and services, Bouygues Construction designs, builds and operates buildings and structures which improve the quality of people's living and working environment: public and private buildings, transport infrastructures and energy and communications networks.
A leader in sustainable construction, the Group and its 50,000 employees have a long-term commitment to helping their customers shape a better life.
Bouygues Travaux Publics is building two new nuclear reactors at Hinkley Point C in Somerset, the first in a new generation of nuclear power stations in the UK providing low-carbon electricity for around six million homes. Our team is looking for a new Quality Engineer in order to assist them in the good process of the construction site and respect the ISO 9001 norm.
As a Quality Engineer your missions will be to:
- Implement the standards and the expectations detailed in the Quality system;
- Conduct audit onsite and produce recommendations based on reports;
- Deliver training and other initiatives in order to facilitate the good practice (team, clients, vendors, …);
o Create training modules, procedures, guides;
o Ensure the compliance of the works with the quality procedures;
o Set corrective actions and track their completion;
o Have a good knowledge of the contracts specificities.
- Ensure the integrity of the management system is maintained when changes are planned and implemented
- Coordinate and communicate with everyone on the team to ensure the HSE the different actors of the project (clients demands, stakeholder needs, …)
- Bac+5 (Engineering studies : civil engineering)
- You are fluent in English (written, spoken)
- You are autonomous, rigorous and have a good pedagogy
Locality: (Great Britain
Type of contract: VIE
Duration: 18 months
Starting Date: October 2018