As a global player in construction and services, Bouygues Construction designs, builds and operates buildings and structures which improve the quality of people's living and working environment: public and private buildings, transport infrastructures and energy and communications networks.
A leader in sustainable construction, the Group and its 52,200 employees have a long-term commitment to helping their customers shape a better life.
Poste et missions:
The Accounting team based on the Hinkley point project is looking for a new Accounting Clerk in order to assist them in the following missions:
- Process invoices & credit notes in cockpit by ensuring data quality and integrity;
- Follow up the validation process;
- Book the SC certificate by ensuring data quality and integrity;
- Verify and reconcile suppliers invoice statements received;
- Monitor all emails received in BYLOR Accounts inbox and pass them to the Accounting Admin Clerk;
- Follow up of the partners invoices and prepare the intercompany reconciliation statement.
- Support the Accounting Manager in the monthly closure preparation
- Bac+3 in Accounting required
- English (written, spoken) required
Place: United Kingdom – Hinkley project (Bristol)
Type of contract: International Business Volunteer (VIE)
Duration: 18 months