Famille / Métier : Facility Management/Manager FM
Contrat : CDI
Description du poste :
To act as the Technical Services Manager for the site, and be the Deputy Head of Estates, providing a thorough understanding of all building services installations and maintenance techniques, to ensure the satisfactory completion of statutory obligations and the completion of allocated maintenance, breakdown repairs, installation, new and refurbishment works, all within the SLA and KPI’s applied to site.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
· Technical qualifications (Degree, Chartered Engineer) and comparable experience, ideally in the healthcare environment
· Proven strongly Client focused, being able to take ownership of project/s. Understanding who the client is, what their requirements are and reacting to them in a professional, effective and efficient manner
· Be able to demonstrate good people skills
· Highly developed specialist knowledge of the design and operation of building services installations, with excellent attention to detail.
· Proven track record within the maintenance / hard services of the FM business. Recent career history (5 years) showing companies worked for with references.
· Experience of reporting structures – demonstrate experience of formal and structured formal and informal reporting to management and client.
Adresse exacte du poste : John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford