Bouygues Energies & Services operates in over 30 countries globally. Using the expertise of our 2,640 UK employees, we provide engineering and service capabilities committed to designing, building, operating and maintaining infrastructure, buildings and industrial facilities.
From facilities management and energy performance and supply, to smart city, infrastructure and industry solutions; we have a successful track record of delivering services in a range of complex and secure critical environments.
Bouygues Energies & Services is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity through its 'Success in Diversity' approach, and is open to all talents. We encourage anyone with the skills mentioned in the product description. announces to apply. If post adjustments are necessary, they will be mentioned during the recruitment interview.
BYES FM GMPA-13198
Facility management - Cleaning
Description of assignment
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has exciting opportunities for full and part-time Cleaners to join our Facilities Management team working on our Greater Manchester Police contract at various sites across Greater Manchester.
WORKING HOURS VARY - PLEASE ENQUIRE ON APPLICATION
LOCATIONS AVAILABLE INCLUDE: CHEADLE, BOLTON, ASHTON, WYTHENSHAWE, SWINTON, PENDLETON
· Reporting into the Soft services function
· To carry out general cleaning duties as instructed across the sites to the highest standards
· To ensure all cleaning equipment is safe to use, reporting any defects
· Clean carpets ensuring they are vacuumed and deep cleaned as required
· Washing all floors to ensure dust free with no smear or stains
· Empty all waste bins ensuring they are disinfected and free from marks / smells
· Cleaning of toilet and washroom areas, reporting any issues to the manager
· Clean all fixtures and fittings ensuring all are free from dust
· Carry out internal hand height window cleaning
· Carry out other specific cleaning tasks as required
· Work alone with minimum supervision or within a team to carry out routine cleaning across the estate
· To maintain store cupboards and replenish stock / materials
· To provide support in coverage of the various sites within the estate to ensure consistent service
· Working hours vary according to site, please enquire on application
Experience in a similar role and ability to travel to other sites an advantage
Must be able to pass relevant security vetting levels for the client in question
Good customer care and people skills
Able to work unsupervised
Experience of COSHH essential
Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
Europe, England, North West England, Grand Manchester