A great opportunity to work within a exciting small business based in the heart Manchester.
Since 2014 we have been making a whole range of luxury, natural scented products. Selling to small and large retailers, nationwide. We continue to push our brand to wider audiences and here is a chance for you to learn the ropes.
We are looking for a dedicated individual who will be able to immerse themselves fully into our industry and approach new challenges with confidence.
Your duties will include:
• Brand awareness development
• Manage B2B and B2C engagement campaigns
• Managing brand awareness through social media platforms.
• Handle product development engagement.
• Contribute to administration when necessary.
• Gain great level of experience for your CV from a reputable business.
• Work within the heart of Manchester. Just 200m from picadilly train station.
• Flexible work hours.
• Friendly and relaxed work environment
• Free tea and coffee.
• Possibility of full paid role upon internship completion. Dependant on performance.
Ideal candidate profile
• Must be competent with social media platforms
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (not essential, but would be an advantage)
• Knowledge of Wordpress (not essential, but would be an advantage)
Access to your own laptop is essential.