Bonham & Bonham Lifestyle is a luxury company offering interior design and a wide range of lifestyle products. As a further offering we provide outdoor furniture and decor to our clients who range from private clients to interior designers to property developers and architects.
As it stands, we are a fun team of three! We are really passionate about what we sell and we want you to be the same! We are looking for an intern who is really hardworking and motivated with a great sense of humour (very important!) for 8-12 weeks who is as passionate as we are.
We understand that this is a two-way street and between the Head of Sales and Business Development Manager, we will spend time with you to help your professional development in exchange for supporting our business needs!
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
• Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
• Dealing with incoming email, often corresponding on behalf of Head of Sales and Business Development Manager.
• Producing documents, reports and presentations.
• Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Head of Sales and Business Development Manager are well prepared for meetings.
• Liaising with clients and suppliers.
• Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
Internship Duration – 2 months
• An interest in interior design and the property market is desirable!
• Strong Excel skills (experience using basic formulas and function tools such as VLOOKUP)
• Excellent communications and presentation skills.
• Great email and telephone manner.
• Good sales ability. Sell Sell Sell!
• Highly organised with a proactive and self motivated attitude is a must.
• Ability to work individually and in a team is vital!
• Willingness to learn, there is a great opportunity to learn a lot!
Please apply your CV with a covering letter and job title in the subject box.
We look forward to hearing from you!