DEPARTMENT - TS VENDOR SUPPORT
LOCATION - BRISTOL
CONTRACT TYPE - PERMANENT
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We're a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
Responsible for providing administrative support to both Internal Sales and Operations, providing outstanding service through timely and accurate management of tasks. Understanding a number of key processes within the business in order to operate efficiently and in line with business requirements.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
· Managing all tasks within SLA's as set out by Vendor Support Manager
· Administration of Inbox, responding to requests quickly and accurately
· Updating internal systems including Lease Offers, CRM and Siele
· Management of prepayment reporting and administration
· Reporting as set out by Vendor Support and Internal Sales Manager
· Assisting with any project administration as required
· Logging and distribution of post on a daily basis.
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
Strong service delivery approach
Attention to detail
Ability to prioritise tasks
Experience in an office environment
IT skills including word and excel
Ability to maintain the highest standards under pressure
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 9.00 to 17.30 Monday – Friday; however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
· Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
· Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.