Description de l'offre
We have an opportunity for a Tenancy Progressor to join our busy Chelsea team.
This varied and supportive role manages the administration of new tenancies from the point of offer acceptance. You will be responsible for keeping fully compliant with up to date lettings legislation and best practice procedures, whilst acting as central contact for landlords and tenants during tenancy progression process. This role offers a great opportunity for careers progression.
· Support the Team Leader to administer new tenancies and the production of new agreements to quality and to deadline.
· Liaise with Lettings Office Head and Team Leader on any amendments to standard terms
· In the case where the tenant or landlord wishes to use their own tenancy agreement refer both parties to independent Solicitors for specialist advice
· Liaise with negotiator to conclude outstanding offer details and other tenancy related matters
· Copy A&A form to Client Accounts (and Property management where appropriate) within 2 hours of details being finalized
· Draft appropriate tenancy agreement (to be checked by the Team Leader) with accompanying correspondence and send out for engrossment to both parties via Docusign
· Prepare initial invoices, standing orders and rent demands for tenants
· Produce deed of guarantee document
· Check that initial monies have been received prior to key release
· Ensure all deals are checked against Tenancy Checklist Form such as Gas Compliance and PAT test
· Confirm receipt in office of signed agreement by both parties. If not received, escalate to both parties if one has not sent back forms.
· 6-12 months in an administration experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Customer-focused with commitment to maintaining excellent service standards at all times
· Team Player
· Organised and systematic - able to prioritise workload
· Ability to conform to specified processes and routines in a fast paced environment
· Good working knowledge of IT systems and user knowledge of Aspasia a bonus
· Proactive with good time-management and ability to multi task
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.