Cardif Pinnacle in Borehamwood is seeking a full-time Telesales Agent within the Financial Telemarketing Services team.
It's a great time to join us on our progressive journey. We are a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Cardif , a worldwide provider of insurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global banking group, BNP Paribas .
The company is focused upon the provision of creditor, pet and motor warranty insurance. The strategy of the business is to ensure that customers are well serviced whilst focusing on the operational capabilities and efficiency.
To deliver a first class customer experience whilst maximising the value of every telephone interaction with all Cardif Pinnacle client customers. To sell insurance products & retain customers that are wishing to cancel their existing policies on behalf of the client in a compliant manner. Promote a positive image of Cardif Pinnacle & its client companies whilst actively growing the clients business.
· Sell policies for a variety of client companies in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
· Maximise sales opportunities primarily through inbound channels including cross-selling and up-selling. Some outbound selling maybe required.
· Ability to confidently objection handle in order to retain customers through knowing your product while quickly building a natural rapport.
· Answer and handle calls promptly in an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient manner.
· Be a team player, helping drive performance by constantly challenging self & by inspiring others to meet their goals.
· Identify and respond to the needs of customers, resolving queries where possible.
· Understand the client's needs & always try to exceed their expectations.
· Manage change effectively by keeping up to date with any changes in regulations, campaigns or products.
· Able to navigate around basic computer applications.
· Ability to follow a script accurately and compliantly.
· Ability to capture & update information accurately.
· Recognise and feedback any trends or issues identified.
· Share successful sales techniques and best practices with the team to support the team performance.
· Respond to changing priorities and achieve tasks quickly and efficiently.
· Ability to follow processes & procedures effectively in a regulated environment.
· Identify any risks to the department or business. To report any findings to your Line Manager or a member of the Management team at the earliest opportunity so that action can be taken & detriment minimised.
· Competitive salary & excellent benefits
· Monday - Friday, 8.30 - 17.00, 37.5 hours per week
· Plus 1 in 3 Saturdays paid as overtime, 9.00 - 13.00
· 10% Non contributory Pension Scheme + 2.5% matched by company
· 24 days holiday per annum
· Holiday buy and sell scheme
· Birthday day off
· Private medical cover
· Subsidised onsite cafe
· Award winning range of flexible benefits including RAC membership, retail discounts, will writing, childcare vouchers, Art Pass