02 Dec 20
AFS - MO
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
· Working as a member of the Trade Processing team that includes trade capture, Matching & settlement of Securities, FX and Money market instruments.
· Process Global Security transactions on the Global trade processing platforms within given deadlines
· Interact with both internal and external stake holders to resolve trade confirmation and settlement queries
· Monitoring of transactions to confirm instructions from the client are processed in a timely and accurate manner thus ensuring timely settlement and accounting
· Ensure that all trades are matched within market/client deadlines
· Ensure client positions are correct and all transactions are processed
· Query resolution in accordance with time frames set out in Client SLA’s
· Work with the Custodians and brokers for timely matching and settlement.
· Reporting of exceptions in line with internal control and external client requirements.
· Resolve failed trade queries proactively.
· Escalating exceptions and failed transaction to appropriate stake holders for early resolution.
· Ensure all errors/break down of procedure are documented as per BNP Paribas policy
· Extensive communication with Internal & External parties.
· Investigating and resolving custodian exceptions for all 3 product classes.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Thorough understanding of all Capital market, Financial Instruments, Investment baking processes and above average accounting skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and strong MS Excel skills required.
· Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Capacity to deal with high volumes of activity
Specific Qualifications (if required)
· Graduates / Post Graduates (B.Com/MBA)
· Candidates should be willing and flexible to work in any shifts
· Associate – Associate Level 1: 0- 4 years of experience with Investment Banking background
Behavioural Skills : (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Attention to detail / rigor
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
· Must be prepared to work in any shift supporting Asia/Americas/European business hours.