BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 71 countries, with 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe and 6 000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its businesses, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients -- individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large corporates, institutional investors and community organisations -- with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
The Procurement activity at Group Strategic Sourcing (at Group and Entity level) supports the Entities of BNP Paribas Group in the process of buying goods and services to get the best combination of quality, cost, risks and delivery time. Its mandate covers all the Group external expenses. The Procurement activity of BNP Paribas Group's main tasks are to meet the needs of the businesses/entities in terms of external spending while ensuring the best cost-quality-time for the Group, optimizing these external costs and guarantee the security of the supplier relationship.
Within Group Strategic Sourcing Services, you will integrate the Cost Accounting Operations – Middle Office department in charge of the Supplier Relationship for accounts payable activities. Additionally, the team is also responsible for creating specific (and proactive) following of key suppliers and of part of the on-boarding processes for some dedicated suppliers, acting as a support and complement of the E-invoicing team.
Your main activities as a Analyst within the Middle Office department will consist of the following:
· Handle and register requests via email/phone from internal customers or external suppliers
· Analyse and provide adequate and timely response to all information requests
· Ensure request resolution
· Register best practices in the knowledge management database
· Provide input to improve request resolution and contribute to continuous improvement
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Business administration or related areas
· Professional experience: 0-3 years of experience in a similar role and organisation
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
· Knowledge of SAP and Accounts Payable processes or experience in a related area is a plus
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Fluent in French (mandatory) and English (minimum B2 Level, CECRL certificate)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)