About BNP Paribas Grou “BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships”
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
This role is within Risk Change and Performance Management [CPM] team. CPM is one of the teams within Enterprise Risk Architecture [ERA] which is instrumental to provide project and portfolio management services for the teams within Risk.
07 th August 2020
Business Line / Function:
Risk Change and Performance Management
Lead : Change and Performance Management
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
We are looking for a Support Analyst to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via phone, email, chat and other support channels as required. You shall serve as the first point-of-contact (Level 1): your role will be to receive, to record and understand users’ issues, to fix known issues, to co-ordinate with other teams to fix issue and to then communicate the resolution to the user. You will analyse all available sources of information, as well as liaising with colleagues to obtain technical knowledge in order to ensure quick resolutions. You need to think about possible improvement in current system based incident and propose improvement ideas to team (Monitoring/Automation etc. You will be responsible to provide daily/monthly reporting [ Details related to resource and projects] from Clarity Tool. This will be an individual contributor role within the team.
· Raising Incident and Request tickets for user incident queries
· Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
· Sort out user-permissions
· Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
· Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
· Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
· Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
· Prepare reports scheduled and adhoc reports for all stakeholders and users
· Prepare Project and Resource /Timesheet Status Reports
· Analyze Data and provide meaningful metrics
· Think about possible improvement in current system based incident and propose improvement ideas to team (Monitoring/Automation etc.
· Timely contributions to other transversal/PMO initiatives within Transversal IT department.
· Reconciliation and consolidation of Transversal data with respect to data received from Support functions at ISPL.
· Archive and retain project records, historical information, documents in order to retain organization knowledge, comply with statutory requirements and ensure availability of data for potential use in future projects and internal/external audits.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· Must have Advanced Functional Knowledge of Clarity PPM
· Basic Technical Knowledge on SQL ,Linux
· Basic Support experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel [ Good in executing advanced VBA /Macros] and Powerpoint
· Should be flexible to work in shifts [ UK Shifts : 1.00 to 9.30 pm]
· Strong interpersonal skills -Able to interact with people at all levels of the business, a good team player with an ability to multi task with effective time and priority management.
· Good in verbal and written communications. Adapts quickly and is able to independently manage /co-ordinate with different teams and get the desired results
Specific Qualifications (if required)
-Preferably an Engineering Graduate .
Behavioural Skills : (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to manage a project
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
The ideal candidate should be someone who has atleast 7-8 years of overall experience with atleast 5 years in Clarity PPM “Functional Support and Reporting “