Job Description – RCIT FATCA AEOI Sol. SE
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
Tremis application is part of Regulatory Controls IT – FATCA and AEOI Tax reporting domain.
Tax Reporting using FiTax (third party) product is done for 43+ countries and over 80+ tax reports are generated. Tremis TReMIS helps tax initiative team in centralizing information regarding entities like contacts, certification scopes, etc. It is used for coordinating the deployment of tax reporting and tracking its progress.
The development team of RCIT FATCA AEOI solutions consists of talented individuals who support the bank’s FATCA and AEOI Tax filing concerns.
Local development team develops and maintain software to support the workflows involved, help strategize by maintaining past data and track activities involved within the tool.
Regulatory Controls IT
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The role is for a Software engineer with total work experience between 3 to 5 years.
Candidate needs to have experience of working within a dynamic and demanding environment reacting to changing business needs and manages the deliverables.
Person will be responsible for single handedly managing end-to-end development of required features and providing support for the same. Migration of codebase from AngularJS to Angular 10/11 while also implementing changes to application currently live will be one of the major responsibilities.
Previous experience within the investment-banking sector is not essential but a highly motivated and skilled individual who has experience / ability to handle project on his or her own and pick up tasks proactively.
· Angular 1 , Angular 2+ & .NET developer - Analysis, Development and Deployment
· Analyze requirements in coordination with Business Analyst team located in Paris, France
· Candidate should have excellent working knowledge of Angular 1.x and Angular 2+
· Candidate should have excellent working knowledge of .NET framework.
· Candidate should have excellent working knowledge of MS Visual Studio (V 2014 and higher).
· The candidate should have worked on a full life-cycle project.
· Candidate should have knowledge of automated unit testing and Test Driven Development.
· Provide estimates for Development workloads
· Design and implement the requirements
· Produce standard technical documentations
· Take part to the Production support activities (Level 3)
· Excellent Troubleshooting capabilities and good turnaround time.
· Participation and BA support during the integration and UAT phases
· Should be a team player
· Should be able to suggest continuous improvement ideas.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
· HTML , CSS, Bootstrap, JS, Angular 1.x, Angular 2+
· C#, .Net Web API, Entity Framework, OData
· Microsoft SQL Server DB, PL-SQL
· IIS 8.5
· Jasmine / Karma
The candidate should be fundamentally good in Object-oriented programming , Design Patterns , SOLID principles. The role would also require a good understanding of relational databases , and therefore, an ideal candidate should be well versed in data-modelling and creating database objects such as tables, stored procedures, and Indexes etc .
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills : (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Attention to detail / rigor
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to synthetize / simplify
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)