UKRSIBBANK BNP Paribas Group is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our ambitious team.
We aim to make financial life of our clients simple, safe and rewarding, and the product we recently delivered to the market is a good example of it: https://online.ukrsibbank.com/
· Design of the overall architecture of the online banking platform;
· Optimization of UKRSIB online for maximum speed and scalability;
· Creation of new features, services, and APIs;
· Continuous improvement of development and deployment;
· Undertaking impact assessment of change requests against applications / products;
· Collaboration with other component design and build teams, ensuring that end-to-end system design is followed.
What you will get:
· Competitive salary;
· You will work in a modern office in the heart of Podil;
· You will be a part of the team of professionals, proud and passionate about what they are doing. They are not afraid to: - put their hands into the product, immediately see and assume responsibility of the outcomes of their work; - share their knowledge, learn from their failures and grow together; - learn and experience the realities of the international enterprise governance and improve the corporate environment with your ideas.
Being a part of the international group, you will be able to get access to the best practices of multicultural community, participate in international knowledge exchanges and contribute to positive development of banking locally.
Ideal candidate profile
Experience and qualifications required:
· 4+ years of Java development (preferred);
· 2-3 years of J2EE development (preferred);
· Software development methodologies, e.g. Agile, Scrum, XP;
· Software development using Java (Servlet, JSP, EJB, JPA) consisting of some of the following languages and technologies:
· Java SE, Java EE;
· Java Core;
· Webservices (SOAP, REST etc.);
· WEB (Servlet, JSP,JSTL);
· Java Frameworks (Hibernate, Spring, JUnit);
· XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath;
· Application servers (JBOSS, Weblogic, Websphere);
· Databases: Oracle , SQL, PL/SQL;
· Version Control Software (SVN / CVS / GIT);
· Java Development Environments (Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA);
· Build Tools (Maven, Gradle);
· Testing and documentation frameworks.
If you are interested in the vacancy please just send your CV to: email@example.com