Description de l'offre
Strutt & Parker have a fantastic opportunity to join their flourishing and expanding Land Management team in Norwich. This is a great opportunity, which will provide career progression for someone looking to expand their experience and increase their level of responsibility in a supportive environment.
The Norwich office forms part of the wider Eastern Region Consultancy Department, encompassing a growing team of over 25 professionals in the rural sector, and which has a very strong presence spread between the Norwich, Ipswich, and Cambridge offices and an extensive private client base.
The role will be primarily focussed on providing rural professional advice across a range of technical disciplines including:
· Valuation of rural and residential property for a variety of purposes;
· Landlord and tenant advice to a range of clients;
· Planning and development;
· Compulsory purchase and compensation negotiations;
· Agricultural matters; and
· Management and strategic advice to clients on traditional rural estates with diverse portfolios of agricultural, commercial and let residential property.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following attributes:
· MRICS; recently qualified or with up to a few years post qualification experience in the rural sector;
· Self-motivated, confident, and resourceful with ability to communicate clearly and to work within an energetic team;
· Career driven, commercially minded, and willing to take on new responsibilities; and
· Ability to gain trust with clients and maintain good relationships; and strong business development skills.
This role offers diversity of professional work, an opportunity to work across East Anglia, with a focus on Norfolk, a challenging and interesting workload to be managed independently in a fun and fast paced environment, and excellent long-term career prospects. A competitive salary is on offer commensurate with experience.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.