BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group and a leading provider of securities services and investment operations solutions to issuers, financial intermediaries and institutional investors. As an integral part of Corporate and Institutional banking, BNP Paribas Securities Services is safekeeping 8,3 trillion EUR assets under custody on behalf of its clients and is administrating 1,6 trillion EUR of fund's assets, which gives bank no. 1 position across European custodian banks and no. 5 worldwide.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to apply for the position of:
Junior Specialist in Asset Creation team
As a part of Asset Creation team you will be responsible for security creation in various applications. You will operate in international environment and be a part of one of the largest company within Securities Services sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Providing reliant market data on all operated instruments to the Fund Accountants and clients
· Ensuring that client specificities are observed.
· Reviewing and validating all daily activity in an accurate and timely manner, and maintaining all required controls to ensure overall accuracy
· Working in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other shared services to ensure seamless processing according to the fund's policies
· Supporting the production of fund Net Asset Values
· Supporting the research and resolution process for exceptions and inquiries
· Providing information needed to prepare financial statements and reports for in an accurate and timely manner
· Calculating and processing fund activities
We are looking for you, if you have:
· Fluency in English as working language
· At least Bachelor degree in Finance/Economy/Accounting
· Professional experience in accounting, finance, mutual fund operations, and loan servicing or related careers (preferred).
· Aptitude for math and ability to work with multiple tasks at the same time
· Strong time management and organisational habits
· Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, beneficial with database development experience
· Ability to meet tight deadlines is essential
· Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
· Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
· Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
· Relevant trainings and development opportunities
· Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, co-funding of language courses, and many more)
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in BNP Paribas Securities Services under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended