BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 71 countries, with 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe and 6 000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its businesses, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients -- individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large corporates, institutional investors and community organisations -- with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
BNP Paribas’ Global Markets business offers a broad range of products and services in the global interest rates, credit, currency, equities & commodity markets. Global Markets help their franchise of clients find effective ways to raise and invest capital as well as manage their exposure to risk. Their client base comprises of hundreds of corporations, institutional investors, banks, governments and supranational organizations.
The FX Payments activity is a key area of growth for Global Markets. In order to support and accelerate that growth an electronic platform (FX+) has been designed. FX+ is delivering automated FX solutions to support other BNPP business lines such as Cash Management, Trade Finance, Correspondent Banking, who require FX to deliver transactional services to their clients.
The FX+ Platform development and the FX Payments marketing are part of the Global Markets eCommerce & Digital (eC&D) team, which is globally responsible for driving the digital strategy and associated transformation across the Global Markets business lines.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Market the FX+ Payments services to the Corporates in EMEA (leveraging the Group TB origination)
· Directly attend sales presentation / pitches for top end Corporates opportunities
· Indirectly leveraging Transaction Banking / Domestic Markets / International Retail Banking sales and coverage (main model)
· Deliver targeted FX+ Solutions with Transaction Banking as clients trusted advisor
· Contribute to Transaction Banking RFPs
· Customise the offer to specific client requests when required (product features, pricing…)
· Structure and coordinate sales campaigns in particular towards MNCs in order to foster X-region origination and global mandates
· Organize / join client and market events
· Produce marketing collaterals (internal and external FX Payment pitch, RFP building blocks…)
· Develop FX DNA in TB / DM / IRB / Coverage (Training, KPIs…)
· Leverage Data Intelligence (private and public) to identify / push opportunity alert to sales and feed targeted marketing campaigns
· Academic background in Finance, Economics or Management
· Substantial experience in a similar role
· Expert experience in defining and sponsoring projects and project management, in relation to Global Markets and Transaction Banking: business case and scoping study, management of the delivery along with Business Lines / IT / Operations
· Proven track record and the ability to manage/develop a team
· MS Office proficiency (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
· Risk awareness and knowledge of fundamental risk concepts
· Ability to understand business needs and convert them into IT requirements
· Attention to detail and ability to collaborate
· Problem solving and ability to deliver
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.