BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 71 countries, with 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe and 6 000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its businesses, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients -- individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large corporates, institutional investors and community organisations -- with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Group Strategic Sourcing supervises the entire Source to Pay process: proactive needs analysis, definition of the purchasing strategy, selection of suppliers, contractualization and payment.
In Group Strategic Sourcing Services you will be part of the Source to Pay Servicing Team.
As Junior Servicing Analyst, you will be the key for several different activities:
· Handle and register requests via email/phone from internal customers or external suppliers
· Analyse and provide adequate and timely response to all information requests
· Ensure request resolution
· Register best practices in the knowledge management database
· Provide input to improve request resolution and contribute to continuous improvement
· Pilotage of S2P (including pro-active monitoring workflows and supplier position, KPI reporting, closing office activities)
· Ensure that the objectives of efficiency, productivity and quality are achieved in line with the GSS objectives defined (standardisation, industrialisation, increase of productivity, reduce lead times)
· Manage dynamically the allocated capacity in line with needs of the activity, peak handling.
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Business administration or related areas
· Professional experience: 0-3 years of experience in a similar role and organisation
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
· Knowledge of SAP and Accounts Payable processes or experience in a related area is a plus
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Accurate and rigorous
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Fluent in French (mandatory) and English (minimum B2 Level, CECRL certificate)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.