Job Description - APAC
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships”.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
For 150 years, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has been committed to protecting clients’ wealth, developing it, and eventually passing it on to their loved ones. We deliver tailor-made experience, with outstanding attention to detail and expertise from precise local knowledge to the global know-how that we access from the Group. Our goal is to create a new wealth management experience fit for a world where digital interactions have come to enhance human ones. Wealth Management Investment Solution Hub (WMIS Hub) provides a global IT solution for BNP Paribas Wealth Management where we develop, maintain and evolve IT applications which fits to the specific needs of BNP Paribas Wealth Management business users.
18 Jan 2021
Client Marketing and Life Cycle Management
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Client Marketing and Life Cycle Management division is in charge of application related to Relationship manager Workstation and Client Marketing needs to target client and generate contact opportunities
- The developer’s primary responsibility is to onboard new and legacy applications onto the Docker Kubernetes and Cloud platform
- Work with BA and Tech lead to understand functional requirements and provide technical solutions
- Participate in Peer reviews
- Write test cases to ensure the quality of the product
- End-to-end responsibility to deliver the code in all the environments: DEV/SIT/UAT/Prod.
- Participate in functional testing with the testing team in SIT and Users in UAT.
- Contribute to support activities.
- Ability to analyze, debug any code issues.
- Raise the issue to the team lead or higher management in case it involves risk to the project timeline.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or computer engineering
· 4+ years of experience on the following
· Java / Web technologies and frameworks
· REST API
· Spring, SOA, Design patterns
· Knowledge and experience on Docker Kubernetes and Cloud technology
· Knowledge and experience with CI/CD tools (GIT / BitBucket & Jenkins)
· Agile/ Kanban development methodology
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work in fast-paced environments
· High level of professionalism, patience and maturity
· Team Player
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Good to have -
· Experience in Wealth Management / Private banking
· Experience in Finantix CRM solutions
Behavioural Skills : (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Attention to detail / rigor
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Ability to manage a project
Choose an item.
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)