Do you want to be part of a dynamic environment but you are looking for a stable company with income certainty at the same time? In BNP Paribas Cardif Services we can offer you both. Be part of our IT team!
For our IT Shared Service Center (SSC), which is in charge of managing all mutualized IT activities (Business applications, production monitoring, and project management), we are looking for IT Solution Architect. The new team member will help us to to design and valide our core systems in CEE region (10 countries across the Europe).
This role covers following activities
· Design and validate software, IT and enterprise architecture in the particular countries in CEE region (AT, CZ, SK, HU, RO, BG).
· Understand the business concepts in insurance business. Verify business requirements.
· Understand technology and architecture design.
· Ensure alignment of architecture design for region.
· Propose changes in architecture of Information Systems.
· Describe, communicate and validate suggested architecture with Global architecture team in France.
· Communicate and help coordination of implementation of suggested solution.
· Support of application development lifecycle – software development process.
Prepare specifications, design documents and documentation which concerns architecture in CEE region.
· Previous experience in SW development/architecture
· Advanced English (B2) - use on a daily basis (spoken and written)
· Has strong organizational skills; prioritization of tasks and projects
· Knowledge of Technologies & development tools: MS, NET Framework & .NET CORE, C#
· Design and Analytical skills: UML / Design Patterns
· System integration skills: WSDL / SOAP
· Database and ORM: T-SQL (MS SQL server)
· Software tool: SPARX Enterprise Architect or another similar tool