Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today?
Fortis IT Architecture is looking for an IT Architect in order to work on the new Data Architecture supporting Advanced Analytics (AA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
The scope will cover a wide range of architecture topics related to Data:
· Data Analytics
· Industrialization of AA/AI use cases.
· Data Management & Data Security.
· Data Processing
Because of the close relationship between data and business activities, we are looking preferably for a candidate with an experience in the financial sector.
Your future job
· Distill business objectives into technical solutions through effective system design and architecture
· Work as part of an agile team, delivering new architecture features on a regular cadence.
· Collaborate with Enterprise Architects across data and other disciplines to ensure comprehensive and cohesive working solutions are developed across architectures
· Responsible for the design of the “To-Be” architecture taking into consideration all of the Business needs as well as those of IT and its implementation as well as maintaining the associated conceptual, logical and physical data models and other artifacts.
· Develop transitional architectures and a roadmap with actionable features to achieve these.
· Work in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment with effective communication and assisting peers. Be an asset and contributor to the team.
· Contribute to designing and building our next generation architecture/platform for Machine and Deep Learning
· Work with operational users and subject matter experts to develop analytic solutions that address strategic challenge problems.
Highlight your strengths
· Experience with big data tools and ecosystem
· Experience in the financial sector
· English knowledge is mandatory (written and spoken)
· Expertise of Event processing technologies.
· Expertise of AA/AI specific technologies (Ml, NLP,….) and understanding of the related challenges.
· Problem solving and analysis skills
· Communication skills
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 90% or 80%.
Tempted by the challenge?
Interested in this function? Do not hesitate to apply online. You can apply until 30/06/2018.You can expect feedback on your application before 15/07/2018.
Should you wish more information about this vacancy, you can contact Pierre Cobbaert.