Description de l'offre
Responsible for the day to day delivery of an effective help desk service to a wide range of internal and external customers.
· Provide best in class customer service to internal and external customer base
· Maintain regular and effective communication with clients and tenants
· Maintain regular and effective communication with internal colleagues in Property Management, support functions and the wider Real Estate business
· Monitor works conducted/service provided by suppliers
· Measure and report supplier performance against agreed SLAs
· Attend supplier meetings representing help desk function
· Prepare reports for a variety of stakeholders
· Ensure compliance with all internal procedures and policies – e.g. Procurement, Finance, Compliance, HR
· Update the database to ensure currency
· Ensure all relevant work requests received are logged correctly and timelessly, then transmitted to the correct supplier, and that follow ups are conducted as appropriate
· Complete administrative tasks as required to include use of systems, filing, inventory management etc.
· Ensure Helpdesk is switched to the out of hours supplier on a daily basis
· Assist the Helpdesk Supervisor as and when required
· Carry out any other additional duties as required, or directed by the FM Management Team
Experience Previous experience in a similar role
Understanding of commercial leases and the landlord and tenant relationship
Understanding of service charge budgets and accounting principles
Good health and safety and environmental knowledge
Good mechanical and electrical services knowledge
Excellent English language skills – both written and spoken
IT literate – MS Office and QFM at intermediate level
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.