Description de l'offre
DEPARTMENT - TS CREDIT
LOCATION - BRISTOL
CONTRACT TYPE - PERMANENT
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We’re a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
Performing financial security checks on customers according to Company policies and procedures. Ensuring that BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions meets its regulatory obligations whilst providing an excellent level of service to its introductory sources.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
· Carrying out financial security checks and searches on individuals and businesses using the KYX system
· Researching customers to attain the ultimate beneficial owner(s) and ensuring the appropriate level of due diligence is undertaken
· Completing reviews of customers in line with agreed recommendations
· Maintain close liaison with the Compliance Department to ensure that Company policies and procedures are adhered to
· Prepare Customer Acceptance Committee documents for circulation where enhanced due diligence is required
· Complete 1 st level controls in line with the business requirements.
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
End User Customer
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
Internal Account managers
Strong research and analysis skills
Interpretation of company accounts and structure
Excellent organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
Resourceful and ability to use own initiative
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 9.00 to 17.30 Monday – Friday; however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
· Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
· Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.