In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Support Head of IRB China on analysis, reports and presentations for strategic projects and tasks related to retail banking business in China, in particular, the partnership with Bank of Nanjing (BoN).
• Support team head to complete frequent analysis and reports, and ad-hoc presentations
• Set-up / manage analytical database
• Monitor related news / banking regulations changes and report
• Support on HiPo program in APAC
• Facilitate meeting organization and team admin / applications
• Providing offshore support to BNP Paribas’ BoN onshore team for their activities as well as cost centre related items
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Graduate or undergraduate degree from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and/or overseas with major in Finance or related area
• Having working experience in banking industry, or consulting firm
• Basic understanding of Banking business, Chinese policy and macro economics
• Good understanding of Financial Report
• Good analytical skills for financial business and risks
• Proficient in Chinese and English
• Good in Excel / PPT
Specific Qualifications (if required)
CFA would be a plus.